Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 9: If It Was Easy Everybody Would Do It

It's been 9 days into my self-imposed undertaking to exercise every day for the next 365 days, and I haven't worked up the nerve to weigh myself yet. I decided I am not going weigh myself until I feel my bra getting looser. I always lose in my boobs first, which is okay with me 'cause I'm sick of carrying these puppies around.

In the meantime, while I'm waiting for my boobs to shrink, I have been fantasizing about the new wardrobe I will eventually need to buy. Now, I'm not one for fancy clothes, I'm all about comfort. As a writer, I'm home all day working at my computer, so a pair of jeans or khakis that fit me and flatter me, would be a dream come true. 

There was a picture of an outfit that I saw in a catalog called The Territory Ahead that I have been drooling over for years: it consists of a terrific pair of jeans, a crisp white t-shirt and the most beautifully simple leather jacket you've ever seen -- a warm chocolate color, sort of a boxy style that closes with a zipper. Casually elegant, I would say; Rachel Zoe would say, "I die!" 

That will be the first thing I'm going to buy when I reach my goal. What can I say, I'm a simple girl.

(If I can find a picture of this outfit I will post it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment