Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 15: Some Days You Just Shouldn't Even Get Out Of Bed

I made the mistake of getting out of bed on Saturday morning. I was in a bad mood and so was my husband Eric. We tried to have some fun by going out but it didn't work. Then Sunday was even worse. 


He found out that I spent $300 on something that he disapproves of and that set him off. He came undone and told me that I don't love or respect him. I don't know where that came from. He doesn't think I love him even though I tell him ten times a day. Everything I do is for him but I guess he's just not feeling it. 


I know that I shouldn't have spent $300 of 'our' money on something that made me happy, but he blew it all out of proportion. I told him a million times I'm sorry but he's up on his high horse and there's no telling when he's coming down. 


This morning I put something on ebay and he said that if it sells, "It will go a long way toward redeeming yourself." I could have spent $300 on candy and he wouldn't have cared; but because I spent some money on myself without asking permission from him first, I'm in the doghouse.


Then I told him I didn't want to write this blog anymore because really, I am running out of things to say. And no one is reading it anyway, so what's the point? Then he said that he's 'disappointed in me,' that he 'has to move forward,' whatever that means. 


Well, I guess I will continue this blog; God forbid I should disappoint anybody, even though it's the only thing I do really well. If nothing else it will give me a chance to vent my feelings.


Peace/Love,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment